Monday 1 July 2019

ՏᎬᏟᎡᎬͲ ᏔϴᎡᏞᎠ ϴҒ ᎠᎬՏͲᏆΝᎽ

ՏᎬᏟᎡᎬͲ ᏔϴᎡᏞᎠ ϴҒ ᎠᎬՏͲᏆΝᎽ

🅞🅟🅔🅝🅔🅓 🅔🅨🅔🅢……………

 🅣he world i just saw was a dark.I was in my space craft alone.No one to hear me.It was like a vaccation ,long gap.I was in space,but there was no sun,moon ,stars a different world full of rocks or meteors big and small…..Lat thing i just remember was a light but it was in my opposite direction.After my craft 'ᴠʀ ғɪʀᴇʙᴏʟᴛ' was launched,i safely entered into space.…..Total Silence……I felt like drkness coming to eat me.MY MISSION was to check availability of sulphur in PLUTO.I head towards my mission.smooth journey..suddenly i saw a light coming against me..it reached closer and closer... white screen..I felt like my end is coming.After all that now i am opening my eyes,but ‘but i dont know where am i?'.my first question to me was ‘how did i reach here?’ . I started to stroll around there for my answer.finally i found a rock but somewhat different..what happens i dont care…..I spin my craft and head towards the rock ………suddenly i saw light and i was in a planet like Earth…green,blue……i saw lats of people but different with long hands and legs,big ears etc….they greeted me like a guest.I was like a king.But i coudnt communicate with my world ,but they understood my feelings and problem..there technologies where far away developed than us.they helped me to communicate with our agency but there was no respose from other side.To help me they made a machine and gave it to me as gift which helped me to find my destiny.Finally i launched my craft and reached home.But the whole world was changed ‘IT WAS 20 YEARS AFTER MY LAUNCH FROM EARTH’ . They all where amazed by seeing me,they thought i was dead…They asked about my survival,But ‘Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛᴏᴘ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ’.

5 comments:

  1. Eda pwoli story

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really good...I think the writer took me with him... This is really super����..keep going my brother..����

    ReplyDelete